Facilities & services
Some airlines operating at Perth Airport have dedicated lounges for premium class passengers and eligible lounge members in the departure areas of terminals T1, T2, T3 and T4.
Please contact your airline for information on opening times, eligibility, and facilities.
- Perth Airport Aspire Lounge, T1 International
- Air New Zealand International Lounge, T1 International
- Singapore Airlines Silver Kris Lounge, T1 International
- Emirates Lounge, T1 International
- Virgin Australia, T1 Domestic
- Perth Airport Aspire Lounge, T2
- Alliance Airlines, T2
- Qantas International Transit Lounge, T3
- Qantas Domestic Business Lounge, T4
- Qantas Club, T4
There are a number of automatic teller machines (ATMs) located throughout Perth Airport’s terminals, both before and after security screening. Use our terminal maps to find the most convenient ATM.
- T1 International - Armaguard and Travelex (foreign currency and AUD)
- T1 Domestic - Armaguard and Travelex (foreign currency and AUD)
- T2 - Armaguard and St. George Bank
- T3 - Armaguard, and Travelex (foreign currency and AUD)
- T4 - Travelex (foreign currency and AUD)
For enquiries about storage, please contact Smarte Carte.
Locker fees and sizes
- Small locker (300mm H x 430mm D x 285mm W), 0 – 24 hours $6.00
- Medium locker (605mm H x 430mm D x 355mm W), 0 – 24 hours $14.00
- Large locker(940mm H x 550mm D x 420mm W), 0 – 24 hours $16.00
- T1 International - within the Short Term Car Park nearest the public Arrivals Hall
- T1 Domestic and T2 - on the pathway between T1 and T2
- T3/T4 - along the walkway between the terminal and the Short Term Car Park
Baggage trolleys are available at all terminals to lighten your load. If you’re arriving internationally, or using our Short Term Car Parks, you can find a trolley to use free-of-charge. For all other locations, there is a $4.00 non-refundable fee per trolley.
- T1 International, Baggage Reclaim (Free)
- T1 Forecourt ($4.00)
- T1 Short Term Car Park (Free)
- T1 Domestic, Baggage Reclaim ($4.00)
- T3/T4 Forecourt ($4.00)
- T3 International Baggage Reclaim (Free)
- T4 Ground Floor ($4.00)
There is a children’s play area suited to kids of all ages within the level 2 departures area at T1 International. It features soft furnishings for little ones and digital gaming screens for the older ones. With seating nearby, you can keep a close eye on your family and sit back and relax while watching the kids have some fun before you board your international flight.
Taking care of your foreign currency needs at Perth Airport is easy.
Whether departing or arriving, you can purchase or exchange over 60 currencies 24/7 at Travelex stores across T1 International, T3 and T4. You can also access your foreign currency via Travelex ATMs located at T1 International, T1 Domestic, T3 and T4.
Why not buy your foreign currency online? You can purchase 24/7 and collect it at Perth Airport before you fly.
Buy currency online
If we have an item that matches the description of the lost item, a team member will contact you.
Perth Airport Lost Property operates from 7.30am - 3.30pm WST, 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday).
Lost property items that are not collected or matched will be auctioned with proceeds supporting local WA charities.
- If you have left something onboard an aircraft or in an airline lounge, please contact your airline directly.
- For all enquiries regarding items lost on-board Qantas or QantasLink flights, please call +61 (0)8 9270 9504 between 9am - 1pm WST, Monday - Friday.
- For all enquiries regarding items lost on-board Virgin Australia flights, please call +61 (0)8 6168 6635 between 9am - 5pm WST, seven days a week.
- In the interests of health, hygiene and security, there are some items which Perth Airport is unable to process.
- Perth Airport does not charge for the recovery of your item.
Register your lost property
- T1 International, ground floor (before security screening)
- T1 Domestic, ground floor (before security screening)
- T2, ground floor Check-in Hall
- T3, ground floor
- T4, first floor near arrivals stairs
Amcal Express can be found on level 1 at T1 Domestic (after security screening) for expert pharmacist advice and services to help you stay healthy while you travel. You’ll find a range of prescription and over-the-counter medicines available, as well as beauty, cosmetics and travel products.
View terminal maps
View terminal maps
An Australia Post box is located along Boud Avenue (T3/T4 precinct). There are a number of post office facilities nearby Perth Airport at Belmont, Cloverdale, Bassendean and High Wycombe. Visit Australia Post’s website for location information.
No postal services are available at T1.
Do you need to print out your itinerary, or make a copy of your passport or other important documents? For your convenience, Smarte Carte’s Baggage Services kiosk within the ground floor Check-in Hall at T1 International offers copying, printing and/or faxing at a cost of $3.00 per page.
You simply need to send your documents through (e.g. e-ticket, itinerary, visa) to [email protected] and the team will help.
Smarte Carte Baggage Services
Enjoy the thrill of watching aeroplanes and airfield activities from two dedicated public locations at Perth Airport.
Outdoor Viewing Platform
- 6.30am – 7.00pm (October to March)
- 7.30am – 5.30pm (April to September)
Public Viewing Area
You can watch all the airfield action from our indoor Public Viewing Area on level 3 at T1 International. It’s open to the public 24/7 and is accessed from the level 1 departures area (before security screening).
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and in front of all terminals at Perth Airport. To accommodate smokers, we have dedicated smoking areas at all terminals. You can locate these areas on the terminal maps.
Your wellbeing while travelling through or visiting Perth Airport is our highest priority. Our Access Facilitation Plan advises passengers with disabilities and special needs of the facilities and services we provide as we work toward universal access and inclusion.
If you need special assistance while travelling, please advise your airline or travel agent when making your flight booking. They will then make necessary arrangements. This includes reserving a specific seat on the aircraft, providing wheelchair or mobility assistance from check-in to the departure gate and arrival gate to baggage reclaim, or ensuring you have the right medical clearances to fly. We recommend you speak to your airline or check your airline’s website for specific special assistance policies and procedures.
Kerbside and parking
All terminals at Perth Airport have designated drop-off and pick-up zones located right near the main terminal entry/exits for exclusive use by passengers with special needs. Unfortunately, Perth Airport team members are unable to provide assistance to special needs passengers from the kerb to check-in area, or from baggage reclaim to the kerb, including with transfers between a vehicle and a wheelchair. You should make your own arrangements for assistance, for example ask a carer, family member or friend to accompany you to or from the airport.
Designated accessible parking bays for Australian Disability Parking Permit (e.g. ACROD) holders are conveniently located in all Short Term Car Parks, as close as possible to both the departure and arrival areas of each terminal. There are also plenty of ACROD bays available in our Long Term Car Parks.
All bussing services provided by Perth Airport, including terminal transfer and Long Term Car Park transfer buses, are wheelchair accessible. All buses have ramps, wheelchair store areas and the drivers are happy to assist when they can.
The Australian Government recognises that some passengers will have special needs when travelling through Australian airports. Training provided to security screening officers at Perth Airport is designed to ensure everyone is treated fairly and with respect when going through the security screening points. Where possible, please advise the security screener of any medical or special requirements that you may have prior to being screened, so they can make the process as smooth as possible for you. For detailed information about travelling with a medical condition, disability, or hearing or vision impairment, including packing your carry-on bags and going through security checks, please visit the TravelSECURE website.
Service Animal Relief Areas
Service Animal Relief Areas (SARAs) are dedicated toilet and watering facilities for assistance animals.
The Service Animal Relief Areas can be found before security screening at
- Terminal 4 – ground floor, opposite check-in (behind car rental desks)
- Terminal 1 – ground floor, behind check-in (enter via corridor next to check-in desk 40)
The locations are also highlighted on our terminal maps.
Every terminal at Perth Airport has wheelchair accessible toilets available.
There is an accredited Changing Places facility available at Terminal 1 International, on the ground floor near the check in area. Changing Places facilities provide secure, suitable facilities for people who cannot use standard accessible toilets. Perth Airport’s facility features a shower, ceiling hoist, an adult sized change table and privacy screen.
You will need a Master Locksmiths Access Key (MLAK) to use this facility. You can find more information on MLAKs and how to access Changing Places facilities on the NDS website.
First aid room
There are first aid rooms located at each of Perth Airport’s managed terminals. The primary purpose of these rooms is to be used during an emergency or first aid incident, however, they are also available to travellers or carers who may need a private room to change or administer medication. In T1 and T2, there are first aid rooms equipped with a hoist that may be used by carers. To access these rooms, please use the phone handset found directly outside the room and a Perth Airport team member will come and give you access.
Closed caption televisions
Closed captions have been activated on all Perth Airport televisions and they will display where the programmer or channel has enabled captioning.
There are two terminal precincts at Perth Airport that are separated by a short, 15-minute drive: the T1/T2 precinct and the T3/T4 precinct.
If you need to transfer between T1/T2 and T3/T4, taxi and rideshare services are available on the respective terminal forecourts.
The terminal transfer bus is also available and operates every 40 minutes.
You can claim a refund of the goods and services tax (GST) and wine equalisation tax (WET) that you pay on certain goods you buy in Australia and then take out of Australia with you or in your checked luggage or carry-on bags.
The Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS) is operated by the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection, and is open to all overseas visitors and Australian residents, except for operating air and sea crew.
You can make a claim for a tax refund by visiting a TRS facility. You can also make a claim via their website or mobile app.
For more information about the TRS and how to make a claim, visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
- T1 International, level 1 (after passport control)
- T1 International, ground floor (arrivals hall)
- T3, level 1 (after passport control)
Whether looking up travel details, getting some work done, chatting to loved ones or just surfing the internet to pass time, travel connected with our fast, free WiFi at Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- make sure WiFi connectivity is enabled on your device
- select Perth Airport Free WiFi from the available networks
- open your internet browser
- register for access and you’ll be on your way.
You’ll find plenty of seats throughout the departure lounges at T1 where you can charge your electrical items prior to your flight. There are also dedicated charging stations at T2 and on level 1 at T3.