For consessionaires/tenants

Undertaking works requiring Perth Airport Consent

If you’re a concessionaire or tenant engaging a contractor to undertake works that require Perth Airport Consent (PAC) and/or an Airport Building Controller (ABC) permit within your leased area within a terminal, you’ll need to:

  • submit applications for PAC and/or ABC permits, 
  • lodge a Works Authorisation Form (3WA Form) at least 3-5 working days before the scheduled commencement date of the work, and 
  • make sure that all of your contactor workers that have been engaged to conduct the work have completed a Perth Airport Induction and comply with their occupational health and safety duties.

A Perth Airport Project Facilitator will be assigned when the consent has been approved and will be your contact during the works process.

Helpful information and forms